USE OF WEBSITE
This website is operated by Kaltheos and the terms ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ refer to Kaltheos. By using this website you unconditionally accept the terms and conditions stated here. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using our website.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone for any reason.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, resell or use our product for any
- illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You understand that your content may be transferred and involve transmissions
- over various networks. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfers.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- ACCURACY AND MODIFICATION OF INFORMATION
Kaltheos has made every effort to ensure the information on this website is correct and the products are fairly described. The information on this site is provided for your reference only and we are not responsible if the information is not accurate complete or current. We reserve the right to modify the content on this site but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. We should not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the service.
- PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online and might be subject to return and exchange.
- We cannot guarantee that your display will accurately reflect the color or get up of the product requested on delivery.
- We do not warrant the quality of products or services will meet your expectations.
- In case of dissatisfaction, your sole remedy is to return the product in unused condition.
- ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us or limit or cancel the quantities purchased per person.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information and you agree to promptly update your account information including your email address and credit card number, and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND OPTIONAL TOOLS
- Certain products and services on our website may include materials from third parties. Third-party links may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us.
- We are not responsible for any content, products or services offered by third parties and we are not liable for any harm and damages related to the product or services purchased from the third parties.
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools that we neither monitor nor have any control over.
- Any use of optional tools offered on this site is entirely at your own risk and discretion.
- USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- We are under no obligation to maintain any comments under confidence, to pay compensation for any comments, or to respond to any comments.
- If at our request or without a request, you send us certain specific submissions, ideas, proposals, plans, or suggestions, you agree that we may edit, copy, publish, translate, or otherwise use in any medium.
- You further agree that your comments will not contain unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You may not use a false email address or pretend to be someone other than yourself or mislead us.
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or third parties.
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
- We reserve the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission and to update information and cancel orders if any information in the service or on the website is inaccurate.
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages.
- Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Kaltheos and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, or anyone associated with our company, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our site.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These terms of service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the terms of service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these terms of service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- GOVERNING LAW
Any transaction conducted on or from this website shall be governed by the applicable Indian Laws.
- CHANGES TO TERM OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the term of service on this page.
- We reserve the right to update or change any part of the term of service. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for any changes.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
In case of any questions about the terms of service, you can contact us at email@example.com